WIZNIC WORLD’S COMMITMENT TOWARDS YOUR PRIVACY:
Wiznic World understands your privacy is important to you and values the same. To protect your privacy better, we are providing this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way as your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on the bottom of every page.
THE INFORMATION THAT WIZNIC WORLD MAY COLLECT:
- Wiznic World collects your information when you register on the Wiznic World’s website and when you visit Wiznic World’s pages.
- Name, contact information such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information such as bank account numbers, etc.;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Additional personal information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself, if we notice you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: Wiznic World collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: Wiznic World may collect non-personal information as you use Wiznic World‘s site. When you use the site of Wiznic World, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics) and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
WHY DID YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM US?
If you received a mailing from us (1) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information (“opt-in”), or (2) you have registered or signed up through a one of our partners or affiliates.
HOW CAN YOU STOP RECEIVING EMAIL FROM WIZNIC WORLD?
We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings. You have every right to stop receiving email anytime you choose and to only receive relevant and wanted email. We collect and use your email address in order to answer your inquiries and send promotions you have requested. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use our own servers to save your information in databases. Wiznic World maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION:
We use the information you provide about yourself when registering for a class or making an inquiry is only to complete that registration or answer that inquiry. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that registration or inquiry.
We use your email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses may or may not be used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We may combine some/part/full Non-Personal Information with the some/part/full of your Personal Information we collect and use that information to highlight in our website for commercial purpose. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers (For example, we may tell an advertiser that A number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that B number of men and C number of women filled out our registration form), but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content that violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose your personal information to our related bodies in corporate, third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition ie; at the sale or transfer of Wiznic World and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of India.
We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. Wiznic World uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although we make every effort to ensure security of client information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for any such intervention made to infringe your personal information from our website.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER SITES & ADS?
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to update it.
Additionally, You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you).
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
For any misleading or inappropriate personal information you find anywhere in the site, you can write to us duly at email@example.com with the subject “Personal info change” and give us all the details and a 10 days period of time from receiving you email for authorizing necessary changes.