A team of elegant and vibrant experts on Primavera P6, having experience on different completed / ongoing projects from diverse disciplines, to cater the need of aspiring trainees and professional from all over the world. We believe in mentoring then just providing a lecturer and our team excels in what they do.
Present Status –
1. At Presently working as a employ of very reputed organization, Balasore Alloys Ltd. as a Planning Manager for Underground Mines. Planning for production capacity of 2,00,000 MT/PA from Friable Zone & 4,00,000 Mt/PA from Hard Zone, Through Drift & Fill Method.
2. Revival & modernization planning for 6.5 MTPA Iron ore Beneficiation Plant, placed at Itakpe Iron Ore Mine, NIOMCO, Nigeria. & 1.45Mtyp Integrated steel plant at Delta Steel Company Limited, Nigeria. (Pellet, DRI, SMS, EAF, CCM, Rolling Mill, Oxygen/Nitrogen Plant, Billet, Foundry etc…
3. Worked with Unilever Engineering Services (UENS) for 300 license for supper support system (Part time)
4. Successfully executed Training Program in SJVNL (Satlus Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd.) -Himachal Pradesh – Govt. of India, L&T – Paradeep, Rungta Mines , Vedanta – Jarsuguda, OPGC – Jharsuguda, SR-Steel, Jindal – Anugul, ECL, Black Man Consultancy, ARCHIPIDIA Ltd., Visa Power – Rayagada, Vipul Garden – Bhubaneswar, ECC etc.
5. Key Skills in Project
• Preparation of Project Master Schedule
• Preparation of Pre Tendering Project Plans
• Preparation and Analysis of current status of project whether Ahead schedule, Under budget or over budget etc.
• Merging of Subcontractors plans & preparing a master schedule for projects & Updating / Tracking of same.
• Preparation and Analysis of Estimate to complete (ETC) and Estimate at Completion (EAC) and Project profitability if detail BOQ is given.
• Cost monitoring and Controlling
• Project Schedule Preparation & Checking (level -1 to 4)
• Look Ahead Schedule Preparation, Material Submittals, and Summary Milestone Preparation
• Delay Analysis and Float Analysis.
• Project Monitoring and Controlling, Preparation of Construction S-Curves, Bar charts and Resource Histograms for Top , Middle level
• Development of WBS and Network diagrams of the activities logic.
• Update the Agreed Upon Schedule.
• Earned Value Management, SV, CV, CPI, SPI.
• Weekly, Monthly, Three monthly schedule & Preparation of Weekly, Monthly Progress Reports
• Responding Schedule related corresponding from client
• Work with the project office support Team & Contractor/vendor on issues.